desert spirit wrote:From KPHO ...
PHOENIX -- Banner Poison Control Center treated four patients this past weekend for rattlesnake bites. There have been eight victims in the past week.
Doctors said one man was bitten on the hand after trying to pet a snake. They said the man had been drinking prior to the incident.
“We've seen several people who've tried petting the snakes, and even on occasion people trying to kiss the snake. Any of those things usually result in the patient getting bitten," said Dr. Michael Levine, a toxicologist at Banner Poison Control Center.
Hmmm ... I think I'll stick to frogs.
matt gilbert wrote:I would really like to see the statistics on snake bite victims, how many were bitten on the hand, and what the incidence of alcohol in the blood was.
matt gilbert wrote:how many were bitten on the hand, and what the incidence of alcohol in the blood was.
Jeff MacE wrote:It's not cheap and requires refrigeration
Moderator: HAZ - Moderators
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
|Q: Wanna browse with less Ads?
A: Simply login
37,000 members since 1996...