In today's (wednesday) Republican in "the list" section is....
Rejected slogans for the new "get tought" Smokey Bear:
1. "Burn a squirrel, go to jail"
2. "Light up in the woods and I will issue you a personal invitation to the Maul Ball"
3. "Start a fire and Mr. Shovel here is going to introduce you to Mr. Pain"
4. "If flame's your game, Ill be heating a beating"
5. "Remember, you and only you can prevent a forest fire, as well as getting a serious smackdown from yours truly."
6. "Where there's Smokey, there's fire."
I thought HAZers might enjoy creating their own new slogans to prevent forest fires...
'The Journey is the Destination!'