1. Go to the link Grasshopper provided
2. Scroll down the list on the left
3. Click on the GPS track you'd like to download
4. Click on the Route Manager icon above the list (it is the circle with a yellow dot in the center)
5. Now that you are in Route Manager, click on the blue download arrow on the left
6. Select the format you wish to download (in this case gpx)
7. Change the name as desired and save to your computer
NOTE: Alternately to #1, if you know the name of the trail/hike already, you may also click on the "A to Z" at the top of the page, choose the name alphabetically, and it will bring you to the hike description page. If there is an "Official Track" it will be listed on the right side partway down the page. Clicking it will bring you into Route Manager where you can then pick it up at step #5.