My seventh time in a portion of lower Geronimo's Ravine and the second time up into the upper ravine.
I've hit the mid section of Geronimo's Ravine from four different starting points.
1) Twice, via the Carlson approach as mentioned in the hike page (scarry steep terrain)
2) Twice, straight up through Geronimo's Ravine the whole way (best after rain)
3) Second time today, from maybe a quarter mile west of the ravine (up/down hell)
4) Trail #103 with a short off trail cut (longest route)
This time I tracked the upper level of the mass wall most see from down below in La Barge. It's quite a bit wider on top than I'd expected. Palo Verdes, ocotillo and such get pretty thick in some areas. On the lower (north) high point I saw either ramsacked ruins or diggings into a vein.
as I loaded TOPO I just realized...
5) From La Barge Creek ( in the middle of the summer