I know 2018 isn't over yet, but here's my update on my 2018 Hazolutions so far.
1. Photograph a mountain lion (nope, but I photos plenty of African lions
I'll be going to Sabino Canyon this weekend, so there's hope).
2. Photograph a green ratsnake (nope)
3. 500+ snakes (nope, I only saw 208 snakes)
4. Hike Mt. Wrighton in December, January, or February shirtless. (done in December).
5. Travel somewhere internationally. (Done, and I'm returning to Uganda in January
6. Get my resting heart rate below 60. Currently at 70. (Done)
7. Photograph a Hopi rattlesnake (nope, too dry this year)
8. Explore Bonita Creek and areas around Safford. (nope)
9. Lose 10-lbs. (I actually gained 10 lbs).
10. Hike Aravaipa Canyon (nope).
1. Saw 4 bobcats this year
2. Hiked in near freezing temps shirtless at Mt. Wrightson and Six Shooter Canyon without too much discomfort or dying.
3. Found 3 coral snakes and 98 diamondbacks this year.
4. Went on safari in Uganda and Kenya and met some incredible people there.
5. Saw a lot of new species being overseas, with a few new species here.