Moderator: HAZ - Moderators
Offical HAZuolution for 2017:
1. To find a Ridgenosed Rattlesnake (failed in 2016)
Wasn't able to go. I went to the Philippines instead.2. To return to Ethiopia.
Denied. Stupid forest fire.3. To go to the Pinalenos this summer.
Completed4. To go to San Diego this Feb or March.
Completed! Saw 467!!!5. To see at least 400 snakes this year. I saw 372 in 2016.
Done6. To photograph a rosy boa in AZ.
Nope. Next year.7. To photograph a green ratsnake.
Got one but am still dating your daughters.8. Get a girlfriend. I'm tired of dating your daughters.
Nope again.9. Photograph a massasauga (failed in 2016)
Negative. I'm still beat when I get to work, even if I don't hike.10. To be able to hike my usual route then workout without being tired when I go to work.
We always assumed that being the snake charmer was your work?gummo wrote:10. To be able to hike my usual route then workout without being tired when I go to work.
Only managed to do this: - Go back and do Kendrick and Humphrey's Peakxthine wrote: ↑Jan 05 2017 1:54 pmPlans for 2017:
- Reach at least 1,000 miles of hiking and trail running
- Hike in the Grand Canyon (been there twice but that was before I started hiking)
- Hike in Tucson (Mount Lemmon?)
- Do a few more hikes in Phoenix before the temps soar again
- Hike the Flatirons/Siphon Draw (never been)
- Go back and do Kendrick and Humphrey's Peak
- Try to find the Elden Slabs
- Go back and do Ajax Peak in Telluride and summit this time
- Hike a few more 14ers in the San Juans (RedCloud/Sunshine, Uncompahgre, if I am brave enough, Wilson Peak and El Diente)
- Go back to Mt. Sneffels but this time via the Southwest Ridge
- Go to Boulder to hike (any of the three) Bear Peak, Green Mountain, Mount Sanitas and the Flatirons.
- Lessen learned from last year: Log trips and photosets in a timely manner (so as to avoid logging all activities in the last 2 weeks of the year)