Best Day Hikes on the Arizona National Scenic Trail Guidebook

Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Guides none
Linked Areas none
sirena
City, State: Tucson, AZ

Best Day Hikes on the Arizona National Scenic Trail Guidebook

Post by sirena »

Hi All! It's been a while since I've posted (though I do still get obsessed with PixelTrivia from time to time)

I wanted to let you know about my book, Best Day Hikes on the Arizona National Scenic Trail, which was published by Wilderness Press. You can get signed copies here: https://trailsinspire.com/books/

I spent 3 years researching, writing, photographing and editing the book to provide folks with 30 of the best and most accessible pieces of the AZT.

Each entry in the book includes in-depth route descriptions, navigational information, and detailed maps. Enjoy full-color photographs, stories, and facts about the trail’s history and geography as well as a Gateway Community guide with places to eat, stay, and more. Plus, there are shorter versions of every outing—ideal for families and beginners.

I'm excited to inspire folks to get out on the AZT, and of course HAZ is listed as a resource :)
Best Day Hikes on the Arizona National Scenic Trail Boulders.jpeg
Tortoise_Hiker
City, State: Mesa, AZ

Re: Best Day Hikes on the Arizona National Scenic Trail Guidebook

Post by Tortoise_Hiker »

@sirena I got mine. I’ll need you to sign it though. 😳😁. Makes me want to get back out and do some AZT and of course try some new places to eat!! 😂👍
Tortoise Hiking. Stop and smell the Petrichor.
sirena
City, State: Tucson, AZ

Re: Best Day Hikes on the Arizona National Scenic Trail Guidebook

Post by sirena »

@Tortoise_Hiker would be happy to sign it! Hope it’s bringing back fond memories of your time on the trail.

Return to “Poems & Literature”