HAZ Photo Calendars

Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Guides none
Linked Areas none
Dschur
City, State: Payson, AZ

HAZ Photo Calendars

Post by Dschur » Nov 30 2007 3:09 pm

Wow already received the calendars I ordered! Looks excellent. One will be on its way to Australia! Only one thing I would have liked is the Phases of the moon. Other than that it is terrific!!!
WAY TO GO JOE!
: app :
Dawn
--On the loose to climb a mountain, on the loose where I am free. On the loose to live my life the way I think my life should be...For we only have a moment and a whole world yet to see...I'll be looking for tomorrow on the loose. ---unknown--

joebartels
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Re: HAZ Photo Calendars

Post by joebartels » Nov 30 2007 3:21 pm

Holy shapoli that's quick, the first batch of FORTY went out yesterday at 3-4pm!

They really did turn out nice, way to go guys!
Looks like a bat is trying to find it's way into the October 2009 edition...

Thought of sending one to Arizona Highways with a note that reads "When you get bored looking at roads here's something to brighten your day"
Hike Arizona it ROCKS!

Grasshopper
City, State: Scottsdale, AZ

Re: HAZ 2008 Photo Calendars

Post by Grasshopper » Nov 30 2007 5:02 pm

Received my order today too! Joe, what a professional job you did on these and what a deal for only $12/each that also includes S and H! Also, my congratulations to all the talented HAZ photographers who contributed to this excellent first year edition! :thanx:
Last edited by Grasshopper on Nov 30 2007 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Outside.. "there is No Place Like It!!")

ChefTIO
City, State: Chandler, AZ

Post by ChefTIO » Nov 30 2007 5:14 pm

joe bartels wrote:
Thought of sending one to Arizona Highways with a note that reads "When you get bored looking at roads here's something to brighten your day"
Funny you said that. I got my four calendars that I ordered. However I only received 1 box of cards out of 3 that I ordered from AZ Highways today. ;-)

Maybe we should do HAZ X-Mass cards next year? You seem a little more dependable. hahaha

Thanks for doing all this Joe
"The grand show is eternal. It is always sunrise somewhere; the dew is never dried all at once; a shower is forever falling; vapor is ever rising." ~ Mr. John Muir

Davis2001r6
City, State: Bordeaux, France

Post by Davis2001r6 » Nov 30 2007 5:36 pm

I ordered one as well yesterday. I enjoy everyone great photography. Joe thanks for putting it all together! Hopefully you manage to make a few dollars from each for the site, but at $12 a piece shipped I doubt it.

Grasshopper
City, State: Scottsdale, AZ

Post by Grasshopper » Nov 30 2007 5:40 pm

ChefTIO wrote:
Maybe we should do HAZ X-Mass cards next year? You seem a little more dependable. hahaha
Hey, "ChefTIO may have something there. Have the top..." Remember that line?! :biggrin:

ChefTIO
City, State: Chandler, AZ

Post by ChefTIO » Nov 30 2007 6:18 pm

Grasshopper wrote:
ChefTIO wrote:
Hey, "ChefTIO may have something there. Have the top..." Remember that line?! :biggrin:

LOL, Yes Maybe we'll drive Joe into the online Arizona nature perdocial retail business too.
"The grand show is eternal. It is always sunrise somewhere; the dew is never dried all at once; a shower is forever falling; vapor is ever rising." ~ Mr. John Muir

fricknaley
City, State: Tucson, AZ

Post by fricknaley » Dec 01 2007 8:41 am

Very well done Joe (as is everything on this site). :)
hi

PrestonSands
City, State: Oro Valley, AZ

Post by PrestonSands » Dec 03 2007 1:03 pm

Got my calenders today. Nice work Joe! : app :
"I'm going for a coffee, but you never know when a hike might break out." -Jim Gaffigan

cathymocha
City, State: Glendale, AZ

Post by cathymocha » Dec 05 2007 11:35 am

Just received my calendars today. I am giving some to friends and family...they are beautiful.
Thanks, Joe.

:bigth:

Hoffmaster
City, State: Canton, OH

Post by Hoffmaster » Jan 07 2008 5:26 pm

Got my calendars today! Yeah...I'm a little behind.
Anyway, they look great! Thanks Joe!

matt
"I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals; I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants." A. Whitney Brown

Return to “Poems & Literature”