HAZ rally post from a few years ago

Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Guides none
Linked Areas none
beterarcher
City, State: phoenix, az

HAZ rally post from a few years ago

Post by beterarcher »

How do I find the post about a rally that, if I'm not mistaken, never happened. It would have been a GPS centric event that the competitors attempted to traverse Arizona N-S or S-N on dirt only. I have had health issues that required me to switch to pretty much wheels only to explore my Home State and I thought this would be a neat way to get like minded folks together. I may not be hiking any more but I love the resources that HAZ suplies to the community. It's a bit klunky for those that are new to the site but I'm sure that several folks I've sent here figured it out and have hung around.........By the way, I have a HAZ decal on my Jeep!!!
Understand, when you eat meat, that something did die. You have an obligation to value it - not just the sirloin but also all those wonderful tough little bits.
Anthony Bourdain
chumley
City, State: Tempe, AZ

Re: HAZ rally post from a few years ago

Post by chumley »

Searching is easy. The hardest part is knowing what terms to search. But you already had "rally" which I would have never ever considered. But apparently that's what Rob called it!

[ HAZ Forum Post ]
beterarcher
City, State: phoenix, az

Post by beterarcher »

@chumley
thanks Chumley..... attitude disregarded. I'm multitasking today ( vodka shots for a buddy's birthday)
Understand, when you eat meat, that something did die. You have an obligation to value it - not just the sirloin but also all those wonderful tough little bits.
Anthony Bourdain
SpiderLegs
City, State: Tucson, AZ

Post by SpiderLegs »

That was a fun thread. Would be interesting to see what someone could piece together.
See my pics on Instagram @tucsonexplorer

Return to “Bike, Camp, Climb, Kayak & etc”