I saw your post on the socials.
You will get a variety of answers here as you did there. Only you can determine your level of experience. With that said, if you are as prepared for cold weather, rain, and generally what most people consider to be miserable conditions as you say, I think that you will be ok.
Because this is such a cold storm, there will actually be less runoff / flow than some storms provide (snow doesn't flash!). There is already plenty of running water out there, but your itinerary doesn't put you in places that you will likely be concerned about flash floods that will sneak up on you.
Make good decisions though, and be prepared to alter your planned route if needed. Set up camp in elevated locations, expecting water to rise over time. If there's a crossing that is too fast moving or too deep to make safely, don't cross! You'll only be able to make this determination at the time you are there. It can't really be predicted ahead of time. But generally a wider stretch of flow will be slower and shallower than a narrower section. So crossing the same creek may be impossible in one place, and possible farther upstream.
Keep in mind that even after it stops raining, sunny and warmer days on Saturday and Sunday will melt high-elevation snow and runoff and flooding will continue to be an issue.
I will not be the person to tell you "go for it! you'll be fine!" ... respect nature and what she can throw at you. But if you have experience, and don't make stupid decisions, it should be possible to have a grand adventure in the Supes this weekend. If you decided to go ahead with it, post back here next week. We'd love to read about your trip and see photos of the Supes in conditions many never choose to see!