Personal Topics :: Less Hiking/Outdoors/etc

Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Guides none
Linked Areas none
Nan
City, State: Mesa, AZ

Hike Arizona Merch?

Post by Nan »

Joe, didn't you used to have Hike AZ T-shirts and caps for sale on this site? I think they'd make a great way for us all to show our pride and appreciation, especially after the web-attack snafu and your following heroic effort . :)
joebartels
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Hike Arizona Merch?

Post by joebartels »

Hey thanks Nan!
Nothing in stock now, but I'll keep everybody posted next round.
- joe
JoelHazelton

Post by JoelHazelton »

I would totally buy one of each.
"Arizona is the land of contrast... You can go from Minnesota to California in a matter of minutes, then have Mexican food that night." -Jack Dykinga

http://www.joelhazelton.com
chumley
City, State: Tempe, AZ

Post by chumley »

You could spoof the "life is good" character with the HAZ kokopelli. I'd buy that.
Championing breakfast since 1994.
no avatar
Kachina

Post by Kachina »

A while back there were bumper stickers available. I had the black oval one and loved it. I have since sold that car and wish I could get a new sticker.
jdsteele
City, State: Scottsdale, AZ

Post by jdsteele »

Yeah, i'd wear t-shirts, slap on a bumper sticker and heck, if you made a little nylon patch I'd sew it onto my pack!! Well, okay... my girlfriend would sew it on to my pack (and hers probably).

Why not a CafePress (or somesuch) print on demand type thing?
JoelHazelton

Post by JoelHazelton »

I still periodically think about how much I would like a HAZ shirt... Or the patch to sew onto a pack would be perfect. Would pay generously for either. I've thought about putting my other sticker on my pack (although I wouldn't mind a little extra umph on my car with both stickers), but I figure it would just fall off at some point without me knowing and end up littering the widerness.
"Arizona is the land of contrast... You can go from Minnesota to California in a matter of minutes, then have Mexican food that night." -Jack Dykinga

http://www.joelhazelton.com
kingsnake
City, State: Sunnyslope, PHX

Post by kingsnake »

Bringing this thread back from the dead, as I was wondering if there were t-shirts or ball caps available. Or at least if there were plans to create such, as I need to freshen up my t-shirt collection. (Some of which are 10+ years old ... :whistle: )
http://prestonm.com : Everyone's enjoyment of the outdoors is different and should be equally honored.
WilliamnWendi
City, State: Phoenix, Az

Post by WilliamnWendi »

kingsnake wrote:Bringing this thread back from the dead, as I was wondering if there were t-shirts or ball caps available. Or at least if there were plans to create such, as I need to freshen up my t-shirt collection. (Some of which are 10+ years old ... :whistle: )
I second that. At least patch so I can sew it to ma hat, or pack. (Maybe some HAS Undies? Some of mine are 10+ years old... :D
The Tree of Understanding, dazzling, straight, and simple, sprouts by the spring called Now I Get It. - Wislawa Szymborska, "Utopia"
paulhubbard
City, State: Mesa, AZ

Post by paulhubbard »

WilliamnWendi wrote:ome HAS Undies? Some of mine are 10+ years old...
I could have gone all day without knowing that! :o
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Return to “HAZ - Member Related”