Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Guides none
Linked Areas none
no avatar
tdada
City, State: Charlton, Massachusetts

two day hike

Post by tdada »

I could use a little advice, I'm going to be in the Phoenix area the end of Sept. I'd like to do a two day hike, within an hour or so of Phoenix. Although I'd go further if it's worth it. I'd appreciate your two cents, anyone. Thanks in advance. Tim D
mttgilbert
City, State: Denver, CO

Post by mttgilbert »

Theres a number of two day hikes in the superstitions, and there all less than an hour from phoenix. If you want a shuttle hike you could try first water through to peralta, or peralta to tortilla flats. If your looking for an in and out hike theres a couple good loops that start at first water. or you could just start walking in one way, camp, and hike back out in the morning. An in and out to charleboise spring is a popular two day hike, as is the reavis ranch trip. All these (and so much more) can be found in the traildex under superstition wilderness (use the 'select an index' menu)
Lizard
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Post by Lizard »

"Of course we weren't lost. We were merely where we shouldn't have been, without knowing exactly where that was."
no avatar
tdada
City, State: Charlton, Massachusetts

Post by tdada »

Thanks for the ifo. I just want to know how can I do them all in two days? Tim
Lizard
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Post by Lizard »

:lol:

Each one of those is a two-day hike. Just pick the one that looks most appealing
"Of course we weren't lost. We were merely where we shouldn't have been, without knowing exactly where that was."
Nighthiker
City, State: Payson

Post by Nighthiker »

Aravaipa Wilderness, west end.
jk

Return to “Looking for a Hike”