seriously

Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Guides none
Linked Areas none
arkansasbob

seriously

Post by arkansasbob » Nov 04 2006 10:12 pm

ok been in AZ for bout a year now and im wanting a girl in MY AGE GROUP to go hiking with. I dont care where, as long as you dont complain and love nature and respect it. if you are attractive that is always a plus if not well maybe we can look past that if you dont act like a retard. i hate shy people. ok done rambling.

sorry i know this is not a dating service but what the hell

CannondaleKid
City, State: Mesa, AZ

Post by CannondaleKid » Nov 05 2006 2:33 pm

Hey, I feel for ya...

While I'm open to a wider age range of gals who hike, love nature, etc., the bigger issue is finding ones even halfway close to my age who are fit, have the stamina for longer and/or more challenging hikes as well as being able to tolerate heat. I hike/mountain bike year-round with no letup in the summer. In fact on busier trails I like it when it's 100+ because there's less traffic.

All you can do is keep going on hikes, eventually you might meet one as part of a group hike or maybe just by happenstance in the trail. (It may not work but it sounded good, din'cha think?) :roll:
CannondaleKid

te_wa
City, State: 221b Baker St.

Post by te_wa » Nov 05 2006 5:43 pm

Squaw Peak=Meat Market.

try that?
:D

Davis2001r6
City, State: Suffolk, UK

Post by Davis2001r6 » Nov 05 2006 7:01 pm

I would have to agree with Mike on this one, between Squaw Peak, Camelback, and Flatiron there is plenty of people that match your requests.

arkansasbob

Post by arkansasbob » Nov 05 2006 8:44 pm

nice might have to give it a try hopefully there will be no "yuppies" there so like i said i am new here and have been reading alot on wet beaver creek it looks awsome any pointers or anything everything i read says "streneous" and the such i love tough hikes so that one appeals to me greatly is what i am reading about it true

"How to Overthrow the System: brew your own beer; kick in your Tee Vee; kill
your own beef; build your own cabin and piss off the front porch whenever you
bloody well feel like it."

--Edward Abbey

Reniecutie
City, State: Maricopa, AZ

Cool

Post by Reniecutie » Nov 21 2006 4:56 pm

How funny...I would never have thought of trying to pick up someone while hiking. But that's cool...good luck with that.

Vaporman
City, State: SLC, Utah

Post by Vaporman » Nov 23 2006 2:56 pm

Too funny. :lol: I don't go hiking to pick up ladies, but I have run into some gals on Camelback that acted a bit strange when I was passing them. Maybe they were wanting me to stop and chat with them. I haven't a clue, I'm horrible at reading stuff like that. :?

AZHikr4444
City, State: Cave Creek, AZ

Post by AZHikr4444 » Nov 23 2006 3:46 pm

Was it in the summer?? Maybe it was the vapors that had those ladies acting strange!! Dude- I couldn't resist!! Haaahhah hee..hee..

Theres no way in H E double hockey sticks I could ever pick up someone while hiking...usually I'm sweating up a storm and probably smellin' like a wet elk. Love-struck javelina even run when they hear me comin' up the trail!!

:rollH:
A true outdoorsman, when treed by a bear, sits back and enjoys the view.

Lost? Hell, I ain't never been lost. But I have been a mite confused for a week or two.
-The Mountain Men

no avatar
jkern15674
City, State: Chandler, AZ

Post by jkern15674 » Nov 24 2006 5:16 am

Seriously...The guy wants himself a lady friend. Can't any of you chaps hook a brotha' up? If I find sompin' i'll PM you.

Return to “Looking for a Hike”