Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Guides none
Linked Areas none
djui5
City, State: Apache Junction, AZ

Trail users survey, no link this time.

Post by djui5 » Jul 17 2008 8:49 pm

Sorry Joe, I forgot :scared:

If you type "Arizona Trails Users Survey" in Google you will see a link to a thread that has the survey link. It's being done by ASU and I feel is very important to us hikers and off road users. The survey asks a lot of GREAT questions so please fill it out. It only took me 5 mins to complete the survey.

big_load
City, State: Andover, NJ

Re: Trail users survey, no link this time.

Post by big_load » Jul 17 2008 9:33 pm

I took the survey. I wish I could prorate my responses according to how much time I'm able to hike in AZ.

base871
City, State: Tempe

Post by base871 » Jul 17 2008 11:31 pm

very good survey, maybe something good will come of it....
"The Edge. There really is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those who have gone over." - Hunter S. Thompson

chumley
City, State: Tempe, AZ

Post by chumley » Jul 18 2008 1:00 am

Reasonably good survey. I am skeptical however since it's sponsored by AZ State Parks. While the State can make more parks, the current ones don't cover too much of the state. It would be nice if this survey was consulted by the various public land-owners in AZ: National Forest Service, National Park Service (incl. Natl Monuments), BLM, and State Trust (dare I even mention reservations?) Unfortunately, there's a lot of public land out there that is managed by several different organizations, and each of them have a different perspective on how the land should be used.
Profound observer

Return to “Trail Chat”