Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Descriptions none
Linked Areas none
SpiderLegs
Brand Emphasizer
City, State: Tucson, AZ

Digital Camera For Running/Hiking

Post by SpiderLegs » Sep 06 2014 7:27 pm

I will admit that I am sort of a Luddite when it comes to technology. Need something idiot proof to snap pics and fit into a small compartment in my running hydration vest. Missed out on some great photos this morning and don't want to repeat that. Looking for the best bang for my buck in a digital camera that takes great outdoor shots plus can zoom in for the occasional rattlesnake photo op.

imike
Finger Rock Kokopelli
City, State: Cloudcroft, NM

Re: Digital Camera For Running/Hiking

Post by imike » Sep 07 2014 11:53 am

check out the deal on the Fuji waterproof/dustproof package on Nomorerack... snap and shoot with zoom... and it stands up to the elements.
Ageless Mind... Timeless Body... No Way! Use It and Lose It. Just the way it is...

Bradshaws
Seed Gatherin' Kokopelli
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Post by Bradshaws » Sep 07 2014 12:32 pm

I like my Nikon AW100 :) It has taken an absolute beating. I have never kept it in a case and the dust, water and bouncing around in my pack and pockets has never bothered it. My only complaint with this camera is it's lack of zoom(5x optic).... And it shoots pretty good video too
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." ~ Thomas Jefferson

JoelHazelton
Luminosopelli
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Post by JoelHazelton » Sep 09 2014 9:25 am

iPhone :)
"Arizona is the land of contrast... You can go from Minnesota to California in a matter of minutes, then have Mexican food that night." -Jack Dykinga

http://www.joelhazelton.com

Return to “Photography”