Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Descriptions none
Linked Areas none
Jeffshadows
Dirty Pooch Harry
City, State: Old Pueblo

Bouldering Beyond Campbell

Post by Jeffshadows » Mar 17 2008 8:46 am

Alright - I've posted to MP and had a few promises of a copy, but one has yet to materialize. I'm seeking a copy of the beta rag "Bouldering Beyond Campbell" written by Bob Murray in the early '80s. I'll take a scan, a hand-written copy on bar napkins, whatever anyone has to offer. Name your price (within reason :D )...

Jeff
AD-AVGVSTA-PER-ANGVSTA

joebartels
teva joe
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Bouldering Beyond Campbell

Post by joebartels » Mar 17 2008 11:16 am

Dude that's one friggen tough book to find, you'd have a better chance of finding gold in the Superstitions. As Obi One Kenobi was Leia's only hope, believe you need to say Curt Shannon you're my only hope :sl:

If he could at least give you an ISBN it would increase your chances immensely. However, it may not have one if it was a home jobby. :?
Hike Arizona it ROCKS!

Jeffshadows
Dirty Pooch Harry
City, State: Old Pueblo

Re: Bouldering Beyond Campbell

Post by Jeffshadows » Mar 17 2008 12:29 pm

I know, I've been after it since the '90s...how sad is that?! :? I have a few pages that describe a couple of problems near the radio tower back on the Prominent Point route, but they are really awful photocopies of photocopies from a guy that moved to Malaysia something like thirteen years ago...and I think those were the only pages of it he had...
AD-AVGVSTA-PER-ANGVSTA

Return to “Climbing”