Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Descriptions none
Linked Areas none
Fritzski
Legend Kokopelli
City, State: Gilbert, AZ

Looking for indoor climbing partners

Post by Fritzski » Nov 01 2010 8:28 am

I have an Irregular schedule, but would like to go about twice a week, and maybe outdoors when able. Checked out "lead" and willing to climb at PRG, AZR, and Climbmax. Shoot me an email at fritzski@aol.com if you're interested.

DBmooner
Dabbles in Adventure
City, State: chandler, Az

Re: Looking for indoor climbing partners

Post by DBmooner » Nov 29 2013 10:35 am

I am in need a another climbing partner my old one has just gotten to busy and doesn't have time to hit the gym twice a week like we used too. I go to PRG and I am free to climb any day after 430 pm. I am also up to do outdoor climbing I can climb sport and trad but can only lead on sport.
Last edited by DBmooner on Dec 12 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RickVincent
Augerpelli
City, State: Mesa, AZ

Post by RickVincent » Dec 12 2013 2:56 pm

I will keep this in mind. I like to get to PRG every now and then and weekdays after work is best for my schedule. My best days are Mondays and Tuesdays. You may remember me, we hiked Flatiron a year or two back. My life is pretty hectic around the holidays, but I will keep you in mind once this holiday craze is behind us.
This is my gym. I have to travel down a bumpy road to get there. There are no treadmillls, no machines, and no personal trainers. I walk..I run..I breathe the fresh air. I can go any time I want, as much as I want and there is no membership fee.

johnr1
Climbapelli
City, State: tempe, az

Post by johnr1 » Dec 13 2013 9:45 am

DBmooner wrote:I am in need a another climbing partner my old one has just gotten to busy and doesn't have time to hit the gym twice a week like we used too. I go to PRG and I am free to climb any day after 430 pm. I am also up to do outdoor climbing I can climb sport and trad but can only lead on sport.
There is an AMC meetup T/Th roughly 6pm at PRG and also SCAB meetup T/Th 630 at PRG. Both groups go outdoors from time to time and you can find out when through their Meeetup web sites

To find either group ask at the front desk although if you are a PRG regular you probably already know severl of the folks.

DBmooner
Dabbles in Adventure

Post by DBmooner » Dec 14 2013 8:36 pm

cool thank you.

azbackpackr
River Paddler
City, State: Flagstaff, Arizona

Post by azbackpackr » Dec 16 2013 6:00 am

Rock dudes, any of you looking for a job? I've moved to California, and it's funny how many strange jobs there are. Here is a job for a "sober" rock climber, pays very well, plus room and board, in Temecula, to climb and accompany their son, who is a pro climber (according to the ad). If nothing else, you will find the ad entertaining:
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/hea/4245490383.html
Posted 12/15/2013
Text of ad:
sober coach,personal asst, orderly, rock climbing (temecula ,ca)
sober companion, rock climber , personal assistant, orderly (Temecu;la,Ca)
sober coach/ companion/personal assistant,orderly (temecula,ca)

Need an extremely physically fit and mentally tough athletic individual, to accompany my son of 26 as a professional rock climber in order to maintain sobriety from alcohol and drug abuse. A plus with either a mental health care dual diagnosis, physical fitness ,military or security,background. Individual must be willing to travel or stay at our ranch located in Temecula and share duties with other coaches . Must be non smoker, non drinker,non drug user and of very high moral character very supportive of the AA twelve step program or celebrate recovery program.

Must be willing to travel and develop an active lifestyle.

Contact Ron 626 319 5152

Compensation: $120 + per day plus room and board based upon experience and qualifications.

There is a point of no return unremarked at the time in most lives. Graham Greene The Comedians
A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.

Hikergirl81
janellopelli
City, State: Flagstaff, AZ

Post by Hikergirl81 » Feb 24 2014 7:06 pm

@johnr1
<3 You're an amazing man, you will be missed.
I don't have a computer… Not because I'm against having one. Really just hasn't been a top priority on my gear list.
I am now attempting to navigate, post, reply (etc..) this site with only an iPhone… Wish me luck!

trekkin_gecko
Capra Collisopelli
City, State: phoenix, az

Post by trekkin_gecko » Apr 28 2014 12:26 pm

anyone interested in hitting phoenix rock gym on thursday or friday afternoons?

DBmooner
Dabbles in Adventure

Post by DBmooner » Apr 28 2014 4:52 pm

I might be interested what time in the afternoon were you thinking?

trekkin_gecko
Capra Collisopelli
City, State: phoenix, az

Post by trekkin_gecko » Apr 28 2014 6:14 pm

@DBmooner
sent you a p.m.

Return to “Climbing”