Type Standard Hike, Climb, etc

Start Date 2019-01-01

# of days 1

outdoor_lover
Dangling Kokopelli
City, State: Scottsdale, AZ

8th Annual New Year's Day Peak Bag

Post by outdoor_lover » Nov 19 2018 10:24 pm

And here we go again! It's been almost a Year already! I think it's Time for some Action in the Northwest Part of Town, it's been awhile! Not quite as Strenuous as last Year, but it will increase the Heart Rate for just a bit.... Probably a good one for me as I've not been quite as Active the last couple of Months.... I don't want to Drop Dead on anybody this Year.... :sweat:

I do try to pick Peaks that are in the Range of just about anyone and I keep them Short and Sweet in case anyone has later plans for that Day. It's a lot of Fun, and if you haven't done one of these Annual Bags yet, consider joining us for a Celebration on a High, Scenic Point. If you have done one or more of these in the Past, I would sure love to see you again! Let's Do It! Put it on your Calendar Folks and I'll Post any more needed Details later and we can also discuss Carpooling, if anyone would like to do that!

In the Meantime, have a Wonderful Holiday Season and I'll hopefully see you soon!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming, "Wow What a Ride!"

tibber
Huckleberry Picapelli
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Re: 8th Annual New Year's Day Peak Bag

Post by tibber » Nov 20 2018 8:20 am

Isn't that funny! Last nite while I couldn't get to sleep I was trying to remember if we did one last year and then of course I remembered as I reinjured my knee but it was a great, but hard hike with a great group. So I was wondering if you were going to come up with something in light of what's been going on for you and also, since you haven't been visiting HAZ as much. I'll try to make it.
Happy Thanksgiving!
For me, sometimes it's just as much about the journey as the destination.
Oh, and once in awhile, don't forget to look back at the trail you've traveled.

outdoor_lover
Dangling Kokopelli
City, State: Scottsdale, AZ

Post by outdoor_lover » Nov 20 2018 12:40 pm

@tibber
It would be great to see you again Angela and this Year won't be quite as Strenuous as last year. I hope the Knee is doing well now. Yeah, I have tons going on right now so I'm just not getting out there, but hopefully after the Holidays, I'll be able to get in some more Hiking and such. New Year's will be a great Start for sure, lol
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming, "Wow What a Ride!"

big_load
You talkin' to me peli
City, State: Andover, NJ

Post by big_load » Nov 22 2018 10:28 am

Have fun!

Return to “Hiking Events”