Linked Guides none
Type Standard Hike, Climb, etc

Start Dateorganizer has not set a date

# of days 1

no avatar
azphil

Weekday Warriors

Post by azphil » Feb 01 2002 5:00 am

My days off from work are Tuesdays through Fridays so if anyone out there would like to go on hikes or overnite backpacks during the week let me know. I go out at least once each week for a dayhike and every third week for an overnite (or two) backpack. I'm familiar with the South Eastern part of Arizona and am currently exploring the Central and Northern parts of Arizona. I'm open for anything anywhere in the State.
So if you have any time off during the week and would like some company let me know.

I'm planning a trip to the Grand Gulch/Cedar Mesa area in Utah sometime in February so if anyone has any interest for that drop me a line. As of now I'm doing a solo on this.

Phil

ck_1
City, State: Mesa, AZ

Post by ck_1 » Feb 01 2002 5:00 am

I hike the Wind Cave Trail at Usery Park weekly, usually on Mondays. I get to the trailhead right about 5pm. I can get up and back in about an hour. If anyone wants to join me, let me know!
'The Journey is the Destination!'

montezumawell
City, State: Montezumawell, AZ

Post by montezumawell » Feb 01 2002 5:00 am

:D Well, HEY! We are UP for hiking any old day of the week. Don't matter much where it's a Tuesday, Friday or whatever. They be pretty much the same: 'A Good Day to Go Hiking!' We are pretty much stuck on the Sedona area due to our proximity to it. That seems like a long way for you to go, but you never know. You can always camp here at our place the night before or after. Maybe it's something you can think about and get back with us on.

John and Susun in Rimrock

no avatar
azphil

Post by azphil » Feb 01 2002 5:00 am

[quote='montezumawell']
:D Well, HEY! We are UP for hiking any old day of the week. Don't matter much where it's a Tuesday, Friday or whatever. They be pretty much the same: 'A Good Day to Go Hiking!' We are pretty much stuck on the Sedona area due to our proximity to it. That seems like a long way for you to go, but you never know. You can always camp here at our place the night before or after. Maybe it's something you can think about and get back with us on.

John and Susun in Rimrock

[/quote]

Great. I haven't done anything for years ....(The Pink Jeep Tours was 3 Jeeps one of which was on blocks)....in that area other than Secret Mountain a couple of weeks ago. This week Doug (aka doug h) and I will be in the Superstitions and the week after I'll be doing two day hikes but so far the following week, which is the first full week in March, is open. I'll get in touch. Wednesdays or Thursdays are the best for me because of the drive up there.
You two lead and I'll follow.

Phil

Return to “Hiking Events”