Missing hiker(s) walk out

Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Guides none
Linked Areas none
azbackpackr
City, State: Flagstaff AZ

Missing hiker(s) walk out

Post by azbackpackr »

I don't know all the details, but our search team (youth group, Apache Rescue Team) was called out on a search today in the vicinity of Strayhorse/Raspberry Creek area, south of Hannagan. The first wave of our group got called off before even arriving at the scene, since the person or people in question hiked out on their own. (I was supposed to go with the 2nd, night-time group.)
There is a point of no return unremarked at the time in most lives. Graham Greene The Comedians
A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.
Tough_Boots
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Missing hiker(s) walk out

Post by Tough_Boots »

well, atleast someone made it out alive this weekend... from all the recent posts, Arizona is starting to sound like one giant death trap.
azbackpackr

Post by azbackpackr »

Yes, it's a good thing, but I sure wanted to go on that search! :D
There is a point of no return unremarked at the time in most lives. Graham Greene The Comedians
PaleoRob
City, State: Grand Junction, CO

Post by PaleoRob »

Tough_Boots wrote:well, atleast someone made it out alive this weekend... from all the recent posts, Arizona is starting to sound like one giant death trap.
No kidding. A murder-suicide at Hopi and at LeChee, people dying on the lake and at The Canyon!
"The only thing we did was wrong was staying in the wilderness to long...the only thing we did was right was the day we started to fight..."
-Old Spiritual
My book, The Marauders on Lulu and Amazon
azbackpackr

Post by azbackpackr »

Wow, hadn't heard.

Return to “Missing Hikers”