Jim_H
Guides: 62 | Official Routes: 21
Triplogs Last: today | RS: 0
Water Reports 1Y: 18 | Last: 5 days ago
City, State: Marana, AZ

Obey your master!

Post by Jim_H »

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/nbc ... 16081.html

When the Premier is so infallible you must be hearing something else entirely. Keep believing he's a moderate, or that your fears should trump everyone else's rights. Because, don't worry, you're never going to want those rights.
Let's go Brandon!!!!! Let's go Brandon!!!!
Alston_Neal
Guides: 1 | Official Routes: 0
Triplogs Last: 106 days ago | RS: 0
Water Reports 1Y: 0 | Last: never
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Obey your master!

Post by Alston_Neal »

Nascar, when the racing elite outgrow mud bogs.
Semifunctional adult

Our humble abode..
http://www.oldterritorialshop.com
rustyshackleford135
Triplogs Last: 548 days ago | RS: 0
Water Reports 1Y: 0 | Last: 548 days ago
City, State: phoenix, az

Post by rustyshackleford135 »

How long until the FBI serves warrants on everyone at that race?
Jim_H

Post by Jim_H »

@rustyshackleford135
Well, per the requests of the School board, the DoJ is conducting a domestic terrorism investigation into the race attendees, as well as the fans at the dozens of other football events where similar has occurred.
RedRoxx44
Guides: 5 | Official Routes: 0
Triplogs Last: 5 days ago | RS: 0
Water Reports 1Y: 0 | Last: 4,925 days ago
City, State: outside, anywhere

Post by RedRoxx44 »

Let's Go Brandon!
Peter_Medal
Guides: 9 | Official Routes: 7
Triplogs Last: 157 days ago | RS: 4
Water Reports 1Y: 0 | Last: 1,126 days ago
City, State: Prescott, AZ

Post by Peter_Medal »

@Jim_H
#fjb

"Before there was a trail..... there was no trail"
Alston_Neal

Post by Alston_Neal »

Semifunctional adult

Our humble abode..
Jim_H

Post by Jim_H »

@Alston_Neal
Trump left the Office 9 months ago now. If you still cling to hating him, you should consult a professional about your probable CNN or MSNBC induced TDS.

Vaccine Mandates that Biden said while campaigning he would not do, the problems at the boarder, massive supply chain and food shortages, the rising gas prices now months after canceling the Key Stone Pipeline, the issues at the ports while the Secretary of Transportation is on "Paternity Leave" so HE and HIS HUSBAND can do whatever it is they're doing with two new adopted babies can do, instead of managing a crisis at the ports, the continuing printing of money, run-a-way inflation, the callousness towards people losing their jobs despite unconstitutional decrees by a despot, the disregard for at least 3 of the Bills of Rights in the Constitution, the Justice Department's unethical behavior towards parents who don't want Marxist Ethno-Communist indoctrination of their children in the Pubic Schools, his woke administration and the people who enable him when they say, "he's a moderate", and on, and on and on. Oh, Afghanistan, and how many thousands of Americans Left behind, not to mention the weapons, vehicle, and supplies. What happened with them? That is all Biden. Biden is the abysmal failure of incompetence and fraud we HAVE in the office right now, not Trump.

#BareShelvesBiden
Biden is exactly what you get when a party cares more about itself and defeating someone the "deplorables" elected, than actually having the best candidate of the party put forward. The hatred of Trump had Biden elected as people voted against Trump, but not for Biden. I didn't even mention Biden's mental status, which is highly suspect.

Let's Go Brandon!

Now, to be at least somewhat fair, I don't know and don't trust that Trump would be handling the crises well, but would he be making it worse with mandates? I doubt it. I do know Joe Biden forced me out of identifying with the Party, and I won't go near them given how crazy they are now. Enjoy the cult!
RedRoxx44

Post by RedRoxx44 »

Yeeehaa--here we go. IM highly uninformed opinion ( watching too much Dr. Grande) Trump was/is a narcissistic sociopath---but so is Biden. So are most of our paid for politicians. That said I can see where one has to have a bit of ruthlessness to be in a high level of government, know some blackmail, and how to squeeze some deep pockets. I did get tired of Trumps look at me all the time. But I felt the country prior to covid was doing reasonably well and he had not made any terrible missteps except for his personality. Because he was so obsessed at looking good which meant if the country did well he could take credit. Which he did all the time. Since I am not married to him nor have to work for him I could care less he is an Ahole, as long as America was on a good track.
Prez Biden is a lifelong politician, and likely as compromised as they come. Again, I don't care except the workings of the country seem to be going in a not good direction. Both administrations have no concept of economics, except money they can extort or borrow and never pay back. I wish they would just give me a printing press and a pass to print a million or so every 6 months and I would be good.
I am amused when Biden attempts to be tough-- he sounds like a demented DJT. I think his handlers would be better off discouraging that. I do agree with Trump on the media-- They are the enemy of the people. I think most of the people Biden has working for him are in over their head, they worry more about optics and if the media does not provide the cover they are used to they look frankly stupid.
Jim_H

Post by Jim_H »

@RedRoxx44 I view both Presidents as the sort who could be great for doing next to nothing. When the times are easy, everything is great, and we're all happy, fondly remembering the glory days. Sort of like the tranquil 1990s. Neither is especially good, or qualified to actually lead through any sort of tough time. Trump, as you said, was a Twitter nightmare (but who cares) who seemed to be interested in himself than the country, and Biden seems to be totally incapable of doing anything but pleasing his clapping sea otter base. In short, we're pumpkin.
Alston_Neal

Post by Alston_Neal »

Jim_H wrote: If you still cling to hating him, you should consult a professional about your probable CNN or MSNBC induced TDS.
I'm sorry my wife and I work 6 to 7 days a week so we don't have the luxury of being able to watch cable news like yourself. Go in peace my friend.
Semifunctional adult

Our humble abode..
Jim_H

Post by Jim_H »

@Alston_Neal
Watch cable news, don't watch cable news, doesn't really matter. When you have TDS 9 months after he left office, and things are going horribly under the next guy, you have a problem.

I don't know, maybe Sleepy Joe will give a highly inspirational 2 PM speech off the teleprompter from his Oval Office set across the street from the White House and we can all feel a sense of patriotism (if the radical left can do that anymore)? That is, if his handlers and managers will allow him to do so. No questions though, and the press might get kicked out any meetings if another leader takes a few questions, because we can't have unscripted Joe. Who knows what he'll admit?
Jim_H

Post by Jim_H »

Let's Go Brandon!
RedRoxx44

Post by RedRoxx44 »

@Jim_H
Of course these morons are so focused on the agenda. For the EV darlings consider this-- one source I read 44% of the electricity generated in the US in 2020 came from steam turbines. The majority of the fuel source for these turbines --- equally coal and nuclear. Only 8% wind turbine. So get ready for these wind generators to be in line of sight whereever you go if they get their way. Natural gas, which the US has a great deal of apparently, is in there but not as prevalent for electrical generation---yet.
https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/ele ... erated.php

I thought I should add I am not against alternative energy--mainly the narrative that it is so clean and the solution to all our problems!! Not. Everything comes with some price.
Jim_H

Post by Jim_H »

@RedRoxx44
I think you give them too much credit. You still see them as being rational and having an agenda which is reasonable. It isn't. Stop thinking you are dealing with sane people. These are radical ideologues who are in a cult. Listen to what they literally say, and don't interpret to make it easier to swallow. When they tell you they want to bankrupt a major and vitally important sector of the US economy and one that employs hundreds of thousands, they mean it. They actively seek to destroy. What comes after is irrelevant. Human misery? Who cares, per these people. They think it is the end of the world.

When you have radicals say they think we have 10 years or we are all going to die, you have people no different than the Heaven's Gate Cult that killed themselves to board the magic comet so they could fly around the universe with aliens. At least those lunatics just took themselves with them. The Democrats in charge, the people doing this want to take everyone with them. They believe the world will end. They literally say this, this makes them a death cult or a suicide cult, and these people are hell bent on taking everyone with them.

This behavior towards the energy sector is no different than their behavior towards the rest of the nation. From repeatedly ignoring court decisions, to telling businesses to enforce their orders against a court decision, to ignoring a port crisis and instead talking about "racist roads", this is not normal. People who want this are sick.

Return to “Political Dumpster Fire”