Hope your hike goes well; it's certainly for a good cause.
Know you are planning an early start. I live in Tucson, have hiked the AZT. If you haven't seen a forecast, there is a storm predicted for the beginning of March. Snow expected at the higher elevations, and since you go up to 9000 feet in the first Passage, route finding could be an issue. You may want to consider a delay, or GPS, or walking the bike route.