Having just returned to Arizona after being out of State and country for a number of years, being retired and somewhat limited due to a bad knee preventing me from participating on serious hiking and backpacking trips, I occasionally would not mind assisting others in this way.
Perhaps others on this forum also would be willing to perform this volunteer service and maybe Joe B. can create a forum on HAZ to help faciliate such a volunteer service as well. Is there any interest, comments or suggestions regarding this?
A word from HAZ_Hikebot. Include as applicable...
1. Specify what area you can cover (eg: Payson, Sedona, Grand Canyon, etc).
2. What vehicle you have and the number of hikers (with gear) you can transport.
3. Roads or terrain your vehicle can handle.
4. How to get in contact with you (eg: PM, email, phone, etc).
5. When you are available/not available.
6. Reimbursement (if any).
1. What area are you going to hike.
2. Day, time and place that you will meet.
3. Specify if this is the start of the hike or the finish.
4. If you are part of a group or a single hiker.
5. How to get in contact with you.
6. A detailed description of your hike to include when you are expected to finish.