Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Descriptions none
Linked Areas none
AndrewAZ
Exploring Kokopelli
City, State: Ahwatukee, AZ

I'm volunteering to drive hikers from Phoenix to Coronado NM

Post by AndrewAZ » Mar 04 2014 11:59 am

I hiked the AZT last year and I'm currently job-free, so I might as well shuttle some 2014 hikers. I'm in Phoenix (Ahwatukee) and can provide a ride on March 6 or any day next week (unfortunately busy on the 7th, 8th, and 9th). The only cost would be fuel, and I would very strongly prefer to shuttle multiple people at once. I have a 3rd-gen 4Runner so there's no shortage of space for riders and gear. I would be willing to drop you off at the visitor center, or I can drive to Montezuma Pass and wait with the gear while you slack down to the border and back.

I'm open to picking up people along the way, too, so if we can coordinate a person or two in Phoenix and more in Tucson, that's fine. It looks like this guy might need a ride from Tucson to Coronado on the 13th, so that would be start. Please PM me with your phone number and then post here so we can figure out what days work for multiple people.

no avatar
Vitalis Maximus
Exploring Kokopelli
City, State: Costa Mesa, Ca.

Re: I'm volunteering to drive hikers from Phoenix to Coronad

Post by Vitalis Maximus » Mar 27 2014 9:52 pm

Will you be available in or around April 7th for Tucson pick up and drop off at Montezuma Pass

Return to “Shuttle Request and Volunteers”