App support

Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Guides none
Linked Areas none
fdv75
City, State: Kent,wa

Route Scout app question

Post by fdv75 » Dec 20 2018 7:26 am

Is there a way for me to logout/login accounts when running RouteScout on my smartphone?

I do have RouteScout loaded and running on my smartphone, Samsung J7.
It is running good.
Now I would like to use a new/different Account/Password to log into RouteScout.
But it seems that my old account/password is saved somewhere/somehow.
When I open (or even uninstall & reinstall) RouteScout it just automatically used my old account/password.
Is there a way for me to logout/login accounts when running RouteScout on my smartphone?

Thank you in advance,
Fred

joebartels
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Route Scout app question

Post by joebartels » Jul 02 2019 11:37 am

Jim_H wrote:
Jul 02 2019 11:22 am
Out hiking, trying to use route scout. Accuracy is stuck up near 3000 ft and only got to 44 ft at best. It will not record. My first time using the application.
I don't show you as a Route Scout user. Be sure you are using "Route Scout - GPS Topo Mapper".

Then one must have location services set exactly as described in a popup on first use.
Hike Arizona it ROCKS!

Jim_H

Post by Jim_H » Jul 02 2019 12:34 pm

I am logged in to hikearizona. I downloaded the app a while back and turned it on allowing it to do what ever it wanted. Today I logged in to HAZ, started the app and pushed the green start button. If there is much more than that, I am done with it. Not worth the effort. Thanks for the help.
Society's constraints are stifling! The only way to hike is fully nude!

mazatzal
City, State: Scottsdale, AZ

Post by mazatzal » Jul 02 2019 10:27 pm

@Jim_H
Is this your first time on the internet?
Credit: @Tough_Boots
Last edited by mazatzal on Jul 02 2019 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jim_H

Post by Jim_H » Jul 03 2019 8:08 am

@mazatzal
Is this your first time trolling?

chumley
City, State: Tempe, AZ

Post by chumley » Jul 03 2019 8:23 am

@Jim_H
You'll have to excuse him. He's a little salty from watching the lionesses crumble after watching Alex Morgan mimic sipping tea.
Profound observer

Jim_H

Post by Jim_H » Jul 03 2019 9:19 am

I have no idea what any of that means, Todd, and I know Joe has these development threads as members only, but this might look like an unwelcoming website to someone that joins and ends up here. Some of the ways people like to troll others here reminds me 1) of Pam leaving, and 2) that many uninvolved people have nothing better in their lives. Sad. Feel free to make fun of me privately. I know you do.

Joe tried to help, I thanked him for that, but I'm not interested in using phones the way you guys do. I deleted the app. It installs real easy, too, so if in the future I want to use it, maybe I can. I've been informed privately that it most likely is a phone issue, which makes sense, but I am not about to start modifying my phone for this one app I might use twice a year. I really, really don't care what your opinion is, of my private choices.

Return to “HAZ Apps”