# of days 1

MtnGeek
Guides: 9 | Official Routes: 0
Triplogs Last: 821 days ago | RS: 0
Water Reports 1Y: 0 | Last: never
City, State: Denver, CO

seaking hiking partners in Phoenix area

Post by MtnGeek »

I just moved to Phoenix from Flagstaff and dont know where the trails are. I would like somebody thats willing to hike with me and show me the mountains in this area. I am also interested in the Superstitions. I like both on and off trail hikes. The hardest I like to go is class 3 scrambling. I am not a rope fan. I read about some mountains around here that would be cool to do, but I need more then a car. I love strenious hiking. If your interested and want to see my hiking profile go to http://www.summitpost.com then click on members then scroll down untill you see Steven Cross, thats me. You will be able to see what my interests are by seeing the summit logs I have signed. Right now I am really bored and want to do some desart hiking!
sidhayes
Guides: 1 | Official Routes: 0
Triplogs Last: 2,592 days ago | RS: 0

Post by sidhayes »

Hi Unvamp, I have contacted you before through Summitpost, regarding Mt. Elden. Welcome to the valley, just in time for summer.
MtnGeek
Guides: 9 | Official Routes: 0
Triplogs Last: 821 days ago | RS: 0
City, State: Denver, CO

WOW!!!

Post by MtnGeek »

I thot I recognized your name. Would you want to do some hiking around here sometime? :D I really am in need of hiking parners. I dont know anybody here that likes to hike.
sidhayes
Guides: 1 | Official Routes: 0
Triplogs Last: 2,592 days ago | RS: 0

Post by sidhayes »

Hi Unvamp, I dont do much 'hiking' but many people on this site do. Have you checked out the Picacho Peak group hike this weekend?

Return to “Hiking Events”