Publish Full Detail Guide
Use +Add above to share photos and triplogs
Overview: This trail was built by the CCC, Civilial Conservation Corp from 1935-1937. Much of the original hand stone work still appears.
Check out the Triplog.
This hike is listed as One-Way.
When hiking several trails on a single "hike", log it with a generic name that describes the hike. Then link the trails traveled, check out the example.