Located in the Orange Cliffs District of Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, The Neck campsite is one of numerous sites administered by the Hans Flat Ranger Station (the same folks who manage the Maze District of Canyonlands National Park). The Neck offers relatively quick access to the Flint Trail, yet the campsite has abundant solitude as there are no trails or popular sights beyond it. Views to the immediate south and east feature Teapot Rock and Waterhole Flat and in the distance are Dark Canyon and the Needles District. Views to the north and west are of the lush Happy Canyon system.
* The Neck can accommodate up to 3 vehicles and 9 people.
* Motorcycles and a trailers are considered a vehicle.
* Dogs are not allowed.
* Advance reservations are highly recommended.
* This is a primitive campsite with no amenities. No picnic tables, no grills, no toilets, no water.
* Campers must provide their own portable toilet system.
* Fires are not permitted (but you may use a propane fire ring).
Check out the Triplog.