Wildlife Management Practices

Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Guides none
Linked Areas none
outdoor_lover
City, State: Scottsdale, AZ

Wildlife Management Practices

Post by outdoor_lover » Aug 25 2017 1:51 pm

There was a small Thread about Fences awhile ago, so I thought I would pass on this Article for any that are Interested....

https://www.williamsnews.com/news/2017/ ... nge-fence/
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming, "Wow What a Ride!"

chumley
City, State: Tempe, AZ

Re: Wildlife Management Practices

Post by chumley » Aug 25 2017 2:31 pm

@outdoor_lover
Cool article.

This is an odd quote though.
Three or four of the largest roads in the United States go right through Arizona
:-k

TheMazzicMan
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Post by TheMazzicMan » Aug 25 2017 3:30 pm

chumley wrote:This is an odd quote though.
Three or four of the largest roads in the United States go right through Arizona
I wonder if the author is referring to the width of the corridor the route takes? Since so much of Arizona is public land, some highway corridors are pretty generous, with NB and SB travel lanes significantly separated in some areas.
Donovan Wood
Steward, Arizona Trail Passage 23c (Mazatzal Divide Tr, Barnhardt to Red Hills)

...he's got the Mazzic hands...

outdoor_lover
City, State: Scottsdale, AZ

Post by outdoor_lover » Aug 27 2017 3:36 pm

@chumley @t_d_singletree
That is a very interesting Statement for sure... I tried to Google it, but really the Google Search only comes up with the Longest Roads, not the LARGEST? lol Hmmm... I would think they would be talking about 1-10 and I-40 for sure, but what the other ones are is an Interesting Scenario....60? 93?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming, "Wow What a Ride!"

Return to “Fauna”