|An Official Route is a GPS Route that follows a guide
• Only 1 route per guide is set as official
• A "route" is a collection of tracks and waypoints
The author of a guide is eligible to set a GPS Route posted to the guide as an Official Route.
• GPS Admin is eligible too
View the GPS Route on MapDEX ( Plan > Map ). Under the notes section look for the blue flag icon.
[ example ]
Guide pages with an Official Route are easier to understand.
Displays on guide map and highlighted purple below map.
• right column large devices
• map/route tab on mobile
• [ example ]
Frequently Asked Questions
Needed • Your opportunity to help fellow hikers
>>> Arizona | World Wide <<<
1) Example of a guide page. All US states and dozens of outdoor activities are welcome. Activities include mountain biking, climbing, car camping, etc., in addition to hiking!
|HAZ Help ID 119|
|Need help? Contact / Send Message|