Torrey Pines State Beach (NORTH) and Natural Reserve Extension
From the North Beach and Reserve Entrance on McGonigle Road/Del Mar Scenic Parkway just off Carmel Valley Road, you can access parking (for a fee) and multiple trails including:
1. DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) Trail – 1 mile one-way
2. West Ridge DAR Trail – 1 mile one-way.
3. Mar Scenic Trail – 1 mile one-way.
4. Margaret Fleming Nature Trail – 2 mile loop.
5. Red Ridge Loop Trail – 1 mile loop.
See www.torreypine.org for more information...
Check out the Triplogs.
WARNING! Hiking and outdoor related sports can be dangerous. Be responsible and prepare for the trip. Study the area you are entering and plan accordingly. Dress for the current and unexpected weather changes. Take plenty of water. Never go alone. Make an itinerary with your plan(s), route(s), destination(s) and expected return time. Give your itinerary to trusted family and/or friends.