‘All lands owned by the federal government to be sold;’ William Perry Pendley picked to lead BLM

Moderator: HAZ - Moderators

Linked Guides none
Linked Areas none

RedRoxx44
City, State: outside, anywhere

Re: ‘All lands owned by the federal government to be sold;’ William Perry Pendley picked to lead BLM

Post by RedRoxx44 » Jul 31 2019 11:41 am

Off/on subject--want to make America "great" again---ban all lawyers from ever holding any public office.

Tough_Boots
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Re: ‘All lands owned by the federal government to be sold;’ William Perry Pendley picked to lead BLM

Post by Tough_Boots » Jul 31 2019 12:26 pm

I wouldn't worry. The quick turnover of Drumpf appointees has rendered most of them useless.
RedRoxx44 wrote:Off/on subject--want to make America "great" again---ban all lawyers from ever holding any public office.
I don't think filling the legislature with people who don't understand how to draft legislation is a solution.
"there is no love where there is no bramble."
--bill callahan

chumley
City, State: Tempe, AZ

Post by chumley » Jul 31 2019 12:44 pm

@Tough_Boots I don’t know that it matters much. The ones there now aren’t drafting anything themselves anyway.
Profound observer

Tough_Boots
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Post by Tough_Boots » Jul 31 2019 1:04 pm

@chumley
True... but less so on a local level. It's become fairly common for popular propositions to get knocked off the ballot because they didn't hold water when under professional legal scrutiny. Legislation is useless if not written correctly.
"there is no love where there is no bramble."
--bill callahan

Return to “Political”