1) Snake Road in October
2) Seeing 64 and counting new species
3) Seeing 33 and counting coyotes
4) Florida trip in January with the mom and seeing wildlife with her.
5) Anza Borrego/San Diego trip in March
1) Being overlooked by People magazine for being the Sexiest Man Alive. What a crock!
2) Carly Simon still refuses to apologize to me for writing that song about me.
3) I didn't lose weight.
4) Didn't win the lottery.
5) Two of my herping spots in CA got raided by people who don't know how to herp (or don't care) and are pretty much useless.
1) Mountain bike once a week until March and then in November and December.
2) Explore San Carlos Reservation in summer
3) Do a trip to Boise and explore the surrounding area
4) Get to my goal weight of 180lbs by losing 10lbs.
5) Photograph a ridgenosed rattlesnake.
6) See Grand Canyon
7) Snake Road in October
8 ) Explore Myrtle Beach area (maybe)
9) See whooping cranes off the Texas coast in January
10) Start photographing people