Moderator: HAZ - Moderators
I cleaned a Camelbak once with bleach solution that was probably too strong. I rinsed it a jillion times and thought it was OK, but the residual flavor the next time I used it made stomach gurgly, and I had to keep using it for another four days.azbackpackr wrote:I have used bleach, it is yucky.
it's disinfected with chlorine dioxide, not sodium hypochlorite though.johnlp wrote:Not sure why you would be afraid of bleach. Most tap water in the valley is disinfected with it. Just be careful about the concentration of it.