Linked Descriptions none
Linked Areas none
cdeperro
Exploring Kokopelli
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

still having time zone issues

Post by cdeperro » Jan 31 2018 8:57 pm

@joebartels

Hi Joe! I had written to you about this a while back but the problem occurred again. I was hiking here in Arizona last weekend, and I hiked up the Holbert Trail. (I did export this to Route Cloud). So....when I look at the track now, the times are correct. However, WHILE I was hiking, the audio was telling me the time was two hours ahead of what it really was! I remember hearing "Time: 3:04" and looked at my phone, startled. It was 1:04.

The only thing I can offer is that I was in Buffalo, NY the week prior. How often does Route Scout calibrate with the phone? My phone had automatically changed times when I landed at the airport.

Let me know what you think!

Chris

joebartels
teva joe
City, State: Phoenix, AZ

Re: still having time zone issues

Post by joebartels » Jan 31 2018 10:15 pm

@cdeperro
The timezone issue is still on the todo list. I have some ground work in it. My brother in Nebraska and a HAZ'r that lives in Cali both confirmed through RS testing that time is correct for them. In addition I have a gps file from CHUMS with the timezone issue to help decipher. It's not a huge priority but not forgotten. Sorry for the delay, thx for continuing to use RS!
Hike Arizona it ROCKS!

Return to “HAZ Apps”