Might just need to upgrade if you have not upgraded in the past week. HAZ changed protocol from http to https so it would not be able to communicate.
- on your iPhone go to RS on App Store
- verify new version click the download cloud icon
- click open and verify the new app version on the app at the bottom of the homepage
- if it doesn't match the App Store version number do it again
- on your device go to Play Store
- click the menu button upper/left in search bar
- select My Apps
- update Route Scout or all
Anyone not on ( iOS 3.0.42 ) or ( Android 3.0.47 ) needs to upgrade.